Why I love CSN stores, and you will too ;)

I thought I would stop by and tell my lovely friends about an awesome set of stores: 

Did you know that they have over 200 different stores through their website?
It is so awesome that we can shop for absolutely everything from Kids beds to Housewares; and NEVER leave the comfort of our own couch ;)

Yes, I took hours browsing through their stores (not all at once), lol, and in my mind I have completely furnished the next home we're moving too ;)
If you remember to a previous post, Hubs is getting orders from California to New York. 
We are in for a HUGE move right?
Well, after looking over our furniture and "stuff", we decided that we are only taking Mommy & Daddy's bedroom set, and clothes and toys.  We are leaving behind all children's beds, as well as dining room table and other big things. 
In a way, we get to start fresh with functioning new things, lol, and also we can save money on freight charges.  ;) 

I, as well as the kids, are excited that we can buy all of the Kids beds at once, and from our own couch, lol.    
Honestly, going from furniture store to furniture store with a bunch of hyper kids is nothing fun, lol. 
Thanks to CSN we can buy the kids beds and everything we want for our new home without any hassle at all.

What's best of all, is that THE SHIPPING IS FREE on ALL Kid's beds and on the majority of everything else in their stores ;) !!!!

It doesn't get better than that huh? 

I can't wait to be able to share more with you about CSN stores, I love all of their sites.  I am so happy to be able to tell you about some of their products, so that everyone can see how affordable their stores are, as well their wide selection of everything you can imagine ;)

Take a peek at some of the things I loved from their sites...





Have you visited The CSN Stores?
What are you waiting for then? ;)


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing math,
    4.7 is correct.
    you smart and cool,
    beautiful you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. I will have to check them out.
    Gerardine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and even more for leaving a comment ;) Have a great month!!!