9-18-06 JOSHUA'S 13th B-DAY !!!!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Wow, well it's been a while since I've been in here.
Our computer broke, so I had not been able to use the internet in months.
Thank God, my lilttle brother bought one, thank you German!!!!!!!!!!!

well today is Joshua's 13th Birthday, I can't believe he's hit 13 already, i know I know, it's like it wasn't that long ago that he was just a baby, I guess I'm getting old, ha ha ha.

Anthony turned 1 yr old on June, Thank God !!!!!!!!!!

Lily turned 4, even though she acts like she's 23, ha ha ha.

Kiera started first grade this month, she is getting so big, i think she's going to be taller than me, lol.

Papa will be turning 3 next month, it seems that aall of a sudden they are just growing out of nowhere, lol.

well i guess this is enough for now, i will leave more updates later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and even more for leaving a comment ;) Have a great month!!!