Tag, you're it..... Tag Tuesday is here again ;)

Yay, we got through our 3rd week of Tag ;)
It was fun, I appreciate everyone who played along  ;)

If you don't know what "Tag, you're it" is, take a peek here at the first post
"Tag, you're it" or "Tag Tuesday" is simply put, a game of Tag ;)
There is a spreadsheet attached to this game.

On Tag, you can post the url's to your blog, twitter, facebook, networkedblogs, and anywhere else you want followers in ;)

Today is Tuesday, New blank list goes up,
Remember to Tag everyone else above you, we are going by honor system ;)
I do go ahead and Tag everyone on the list ;)

Here is the Spreadsheet

Also, if you can, pls help promote the word out ;)
The more people know about Tag Tuesday, 
the more people will Tag you ;)
here is the link to this page:

A BIG thank you goes out to
Stacie at Simply Stacie and to  
Jennifer at Product Reviews   for helping promote "Tag"
If you posted about "Tag", pls send me a comment and I will post your url here ;)
and just in case you really have to have a button ;)  
my daughter is showing off her skills:





Our 1st & 2nd week we had 17 players, 
let's see if this week we can double that ;)

18 comments:

  1. Tag, You're It!!

    http://stacievaughansblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag You're It! Following you now!

    Fun concept!

    ~ Jennifer
    http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I'm new to Tuesday tag -
    (And I did Twitter it!)
    Thanks for hosting...
    dawn hild

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to say -
    Tag...
    You're it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TAG your it :) I follow you now!
    I would love if you come follow my blog
    http://mylittlestgravesies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tag, you're it!
    I have your tag button on my right side bar. Working on tagging everyone else.
    Hugs,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great idea...I love it...
    Tag your it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am doing a post about this on my blog over at http://mariescozycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    I am new to Tag Tuesday.
    I twittered about Tag Tuesday.
    @superglutenfree

    Lisa
    http://www.lisasglutenfree.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't promise I can actually stop by 35 other blogs, but I'll try to go look at them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmm, I may be confused. Do we tag the blogs above us, or do we follow them?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a new follower from Friday follow. Hope you come by and follow me too.

    You have a very nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Finally joining in after seeing you and tag on MBC! LOL.
    I'm your newest follower. Check out me when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My husband just joined the US Army and I just love love your blog.

    I am your latest follower!!! You can also follow me at www.safehomehappymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. tag your it....i look forward to tuesdays every week...have a great one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and even more for leaving a comment ;) Have a great month!!!