I miss my friends in Blogland ;)

I wanted to stop by and wish everyone a GREAT Sunday!!!

Yesterday Hubs invited me to go play miniature golf while the kids were at Grandma's ;)

Though a great part of me wanted to stay home and be depressed, I agreed, it was fun, then we stopped by his friend's Wife Birthday Party, She is so sweet and nice, first time in years that I have met a friend like her, I am very glad that we went.  After a couple of hours I started to feel too depressed, just thinking about my Grandfather's passing, so hubby and I left with the excuse that we had to pick up the kids :/ I just didn't want to make her special day sad by telling her why I was so sad :/ Keitha if you're reading this, my bad for fibbing  ;)

When it was time to go get the kids, my mom called me to tell me that she was keeping the kids longer so she could make them dinner, for hubs and me to go eat out, so I did the unthinkable......

I let hubs talk me into wearing a dress for the #InfluenceSD Awards Night I haven't worn a dress in over 4 years, lol.
I got an email saying that I am one of the 5 Finalists for the award, so I kinda-have-to be there, lol.

So I let myself get excited about the Awards Night, because the 5 finalists will be reviewed by the Judges and they will pick the winner.
AAAhhh as I went on the site right now to check my status and get the link, I saw that I am now in 6th place, so bummed out now, lol.  5th place or higher is in the Finals, ok so now I won't set my heart on that dress, lol.
There are 2 more days to vote, so I guess I can hope, if not, I'll still be ok :)

in case you do want to vote for me this is my post about the Nomination and this is my update lol and/or you can click here to go straight to the voting page.  You can only vote once per computer, if you voted twice it takes a point away, but if you re-click the arrow, it will give the point back, lol.

A very Dear Friend of mine, mailed me a Bible on Friday.  I never had a Bible before and I am very happy ;)  It came at such a perfect time in my life, with so much "life" happening around me right now, it's nice to know that I have GREAT friends and now a Bible ;)

I hope everyone has a wonderful spring break, hopefully I will be here tomorrow to blog ;)
We went to a preview of a 4D movie at Legoland California that I have to share about ;)

hugs!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I will vote for you for sure.

    In reading your post, it occurred to me that I have never owned a Bible, either. I used to read my now-husbands when we were dating and I'd spend the night at his parents' house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we miss u too dear, glad u had a great time with the family, we are always here, never forget that xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Sunday!! When you get a moment, please stop by my blog. I left an award for you!!!

    http://sarahsblogoffun.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! We were at Legoland yesterday too! Busy, but such a perfect day at the park!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've left a couple "blog awards" for you on my blog....stop on over and snag them up! :) Love your blog.

    jerseymooners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found u on TwitterMoms. Sorry to hear about the loss of you grandfather. My father's apartment was ruined by fire but he made it out safely. When we are faced with the trials of life, we can find comfort in prayer and counting our blessings. Stay strong.

    Following you thru Google and Networked Blogs.

    http://gumdropswap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everybody can help me to be able I receive much info regarding finding internet dating [url= ] USA dating sites directory [/url] Maybe somebody can give us guide one other way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and even more for leaving a comment ;) Have a great month!!!