Faster than a texting teen,
more powerful than an avid tweeter,
able to leap multiple social apps with a single touch,
It's a camera,
it's a phone,
no it's the Sony Ericsson X10...
That's right you heard me...
To just call it a phone would be just rude,
Plus it would hurt its feelings ;)
You name it, it has it.
MP3 player... Got it.
Access to social media...To easy coach!!!
8.1 mega pixel camera... Say waaaahhhhtt?!?!
Face recognition, no not the kind that finds a face...
THIS face recognition adds a tab with name of the people in the picture!!!
Memory you ask?: micro SD up to 16GB, 8GB included, Phone memory 1GB
And if that's not enough there is this little green robot that hooks you up with massive amount capabilities.
Oh did I forget to mention that you can also use it to call people as well...?
There is no way that I can fully describe all that the Sony Ericsson X10 is capable of, or that my pictures will do it justice, but I will say this:
If ever there was a chance to hold the future within your hands...
this is it!!!
The Sony Ericsson X10 is the future of mobile communications.
Being in the hospital with my Grandfather, I have had all the time in the world to play with my new phone, and I LOVE IT!!!
Thank you so much to The Sony Style Blogger Contest for giving me the Sony Ericsson X10 as a prize for being a Finalist!!!
It is currently not available in the U.S, but if you ever were waiting to get a new phone, THEE new phone, this will be the phone to want;
the phone to get!!!
Did I mention it only weighs 4.8 ounces?!?!
Here are some of the specifics of this baby:
- Camera - 8.1 Mega pixels
- Digital Zoom - up to 16x
- Auto focus - Automatic focus for optimal clarity.
- Face recognition - Your phone automatically recognizes up to five faces in your picture.
- Image stabilizer - Avoid blurriness caused by slight hand movements.
- Flash / light type - Photo light-When lighting conditions are poor, your picture can still be good.
- Send to web - Catch moments with your camera and send straight to your personal web site or blog.
- Video recording - Record video clip-Video light-More light when shooting video.
- Geo-tagging - Have your photo tagged with information on where it was taken.
- Smile detection - Let the camera automatically snap the shot when your subject flashes a smile.
- TrackID - Record a few seconds of a song and get track, artist and album information sent to your phone in seconds.Media Player
- An in-phone media player for music and video
- Album art - Choose music by browsing CD album art or other images
- Blue tooth stereo (A2DP) - Music from phone to headset over a wireless connection.
- PlayNow - Download music and games to your phone.
- Music tones - MP3, AA
- Bookmarks - Quick access to your favorite Web sites.
- Google search - Find what you’re after with the Google search function.
- Web feeds - Get the news in your phone as it happens.
- Web browser - WebKit: Full Internet browser with support for standard protocols, images and video.
- Media - Media content in one place for fast and easy access.
- 3D games - Enjoy quality games with full color and depth.
- YouTube™ - View your favorite YouTube™ videos, or upload your own - access is easy via the YouTube™ application.
- Video streaming - Realtime video streaming, e.g. live cam
- Video Clip - Video clip viewing and transfer to another phone or PC
- Sony Ericsson Mediascape - Get instant access to - and a perfect overview of - all your content.
- 3.5 mm audio jack - Share your music via the extra jack. Use any headphones with a standard-sized 3.5 mm connector.
- Wisepilot™ turn-by-turn navigation* - Get live instructions for how to find your way to your destination - and have fun en route.
- aGPS - Use GPS-powered location-based services.
- Google Maps™ - Find your way to your destination.
- Bluetooth™ technology - Secure wireless connectivity for transferring items to other Bluetooth™ products up to a range of 10 meters.
- USB support - PC to phone USB cable support
- WiFi™ - Utilize high-speed Internet at Wi-Fi™ hot spots at airports and other facilities.
- Conversations - Say it via chat-style text messaging.
- Email - Check your email inbox wherever you are.
- Text messaging (SMS) - Send text greetings anywhere in the world.
- Picture messaging (MMS) - Colourful multimedia messaging.
- Predictive text input - Fast and easy text messaging.
- Facebook™ application - Stay in touch with your friends on Facebook™ through your phone.
- Speakerphone - Loudspeaker suitable for using the phone as an office hands free
- Vibrating Alert - The phone vibrates and you can feel when a call comes in
- Sony Ericsson Timescape™ - All your communication with one person in one place.
- Onscreen QWERTY keyboard - Easy typing with the full onscreen QWERTY keyboard.
- Auto rotate - Switch from vertical to horizontal mode by rotating the phone. Whatever you're viewing will rotate to suit.
- Picture wallpaper - Background picture on-screen when the phone is in standby mode
- Touchscreen - Intuitive navigation – just touch the screen.
- Alarm clock - Set a time, and your phone will ring at that time
- Calendar - Fully functional calendar with day, week and month views and reminders
- Calculator -Built-in fully functional calculator
- Flight mode - Disable the radio receivers and transmitters in your phone so you can safely use other functions.
- Phone book - Store names and phone numbers
"Sony provided me with a free Sony Ericsson X10 phone and a PSPgo and FIFA Soccer 10 game in connection with my participation in the Sony Ericsson/Sony Style X10 Blogger Contest, which requires me to blog about Sony and/or Sony Ericsson Products."