Disney Tangled in 3D advanced screening...

Last week my Family was invited to attend an advanced screening of Disney's Tangled in 3D.  Needless to say we were thrilled, though I had a little bit of doubt regarding my 5 & 7y.o boys, I was obviously proven wrong, by said boys.  We arrived and the kids were so excited about the giant lobby posters, they were posing for pictures and it only made the excitement for the movie all the bigger.

The movie was in 3D, so that already is exciting right?
As always my 5y.o sits next tome and it's the dearest thing in the world to hear his giggles, chuckles, and to see him reaching out for the objects.  I wish I could show you ;)

Believe it or not, I have never seen Rapunzel, so I didn't have anything to compare this movie too, but I LOVED IT!

The story line was great, the graphics are amazing!!!!  There were jokes, and music, as well as everything else in between.  I have to be careful so I don't ruin the movie for you ;)  I truly enjoyed watching this movie, now as I mentioned it was an advanced screening, the actual movie will not be released until November 24, 2010.

Make sure you take your Family to watch it, I promise you will LOVE it just as much!!!

My 10 year old Daughter wrote a post about the advanced screening as well, check it out, she gives a little more description about the plot http://bit.ly/cqLJRF

4 comments:

  1. how lucky your family is to have been able to watch this movie so much earlier than it was released!

    I can't wait to take me family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not stop, I just read through your blog to last year, I am in complete awe of how you manage to keep up a blog, raise a Family of 8, support your Husband who is a Sailor in the US NAvy, and also support our Troops the way you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes so happy that you got to watch the movie, sounds great

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an incredibly fun experience!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and even more for leaving a comment ;) Have a great month!!!