I also know there are tons of things about you that I don't know, but want too ;)
I see it daily with everyday friends as I see it in the Blogosphere, there is too much separation. Some people only hang out with certain groups, in certain places, and such. One of the things I love so much about blogging is that at the end of the day, we can all be in our footsie pj's and blog in the same way; about the same things. Sadly I have encountered a lot of separation and it caused me to push away from certain people, blogs, and websites. In my opinion if it's not personal or engaging in a certain level, it's not for me. I didn't come into the Blogging world to be commercial and robotic, I came here to share ME with the rest of the world, footsie pj's and all ;)
There are so many things I want to share and at times I feel I am screaming into the air and rethink everything I type. Why? because I feel we might not know each other that well for me to spill the beans as I tend to do ;D Or that you might not really want to know me THAT much LOL. Either way, I want to get more personal, friendlier, more acquainted. Enough with the excess of space between us, after all; we're all Bloggers, Friends, Women, Twitter buddies, Facebook friends, and anything else you want to throw into this sentence. ;D
Do you want to know things about me? Anything you want me to know about you? Am I bursting at the seams with stuff to tell?!? YES!! lol.
For example, did you know that I am a Military Wife? have been for 13 years, and sadly it will end this year as we gear up to end "our career". After 6 deployments and a lot of tears, I am sure that the end will have more tears than all of the Deployments combined lol. I'm not ready to end it, and neither is Hubby, but such is life; I will be sure to post as I live through it ;) Now for more about me:
- did you know that I was absent for almost 3 months before this week?
- That we will be moving across to the other side of the Country?
- Have you figured out that I ALWAYS use ";)" ?
- Did you know that a fellow "Mom Blogger" took advantage of me and stole $ from me?
- (same woman joked on twitter about my husband having PTSD & almost taking his life)
- Did you know that I drink up to 6 cans of Pepsi a day? (I know, I'm bad) ;)
- That I have a small obsession with entering sweepstakes & contests?
- That I have a crush on Danny Gokey? ;)
- That I almost lost my Husband due to PTSD?
- I have 6 kids and I would have more if I could? ;)
- This year we had a Kindergarten & High School graduate on the same day
- I'm older than my hubby by 3 years ;)
- I want to be a rockstar when I grow up!!!
So C'mon, let's stop being so impersonal and let's get chatting ;) Do you want to chat in the comments? through Twitter? Through my personal Facebook page? My Facebook fan page? Do you want to write a post/interview about yourself and your Blog? To date the majority of my "chatting" has been done on Twitter, and I want to change that ;)
Hope I'm not alone in feeling this way and you'll join me in the "chitter-chatter"
"Y'all come back now ya hear?!" ;)
Welcome to my fellow Military Wives ;)