On a Mission to save my Marriage ;)

Well I may not be talking about all those little things like infidelity or gambling, or even the extreme love of all things sports, I am talking about the REAL bad issue, the one issue that has had me steps away from filing for divorce....

My Husband's snoring!!!!
I have lived like this for 12 years, and let me tell you a crying newborn is music to my ears compared to my chainsaw driving Husband.   I can not tell you how many hours I have lost of sleep because if this, I had tried many things, but nothing has worked so far.  I even tried ear plugs that airport workers use, but they hurt!

I found "Pretty in Pink" Women's ear plugs, they worked wonders!!!
Here is my whrrl story...
More check-ins at walmart
Powered by Whrrl
Thankful to say that I know I will stay Married to the same lucky man for many more years ;)

8 comments:

  1. Before he gets out, make sure he gets in and gets tested for sleep apnea, and that will get him a higher percentage of disability, and will get you some peace and quiet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes do understand the Snoring, heard it for 20? years. I then got so used to it, I guess. I can sleep now. I am keeping him awake with my snoring now (which I laugh about). He does ok with me, knows I put up with it forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your post was too cute. I love the way you always make them fun. There are too many drab blogs out there.
    Great Job and I can certainly relate to a snoring husband, mine has been like that for 35 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I tell you when I bought my ear plugs it was the best thing I ever did. Not only does my husband snore, but working the night shift and trying to sleep during the day was too much of a challenge. The ear plugs keep me sane, and well rested.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! I don't have a snorer, however I do have what I like to call a 'mouth breather.' He doesn't snore but makes these horrible noises, due to the fact that he believes he can't get enough oxygen through his nose, lol. Thanks for a good laugh!

    I am following from TwitterMoms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, I have recently been searching for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered so far.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this was so cute, I was worried for a second, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am talking about the REAL bad issue, the one issue that has had me steps away from filing for divorce.
    dissertation

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and even more for leaving a comment ;) Have a great month!!!