Tag, you're it..... Tag Tuesday is here again ;)

Yay, we got through our 4th week of Tag ;)
It was fun, I appreciate everyone who played along  ;)

If you don't know what "Tag, you're it!" is,
or read below for instructions
"Tag, you're it" or "Tag Tuesday" is simply put, 
a game of Tag ;) 
You "Tag" your new friends and they "Tag" you as well.
(instead of leaving "following from..." comments which is what prompted me to start "Tag" since I heard the complaints of many friends)

The Special "quality" about "Tag, you're it" is that through this game,
you can post the url's to 
your blog, twitter, facebook, networkedblogs, 
and anywhere else you want followers in ;)

Today is Tuesday, New blank list goes up, 
Remember "Tag, you're it" is open throughout the entire week, so feel free to continue to check it and "Tag" new friends

The Rules to playing "Tag, you're it" are simple:
  • add your information to the spreadsheet 
  • "Tag" everyone else above you on the list
  • Check back regularly to "Tag" new friends below you
  • "Tag" back everyone who has "Tagged" you
  • One thing I do have to bring up, PLEASE be kind and do not erase or change peoples information, last week I repeatedly fixed the spreadsheet throughout the week
Here is the Spreadsheet

I added new spaces on the Spreadsheet for you to enter Url's if you need votes for something and 3 rows for you to enter giveaways as well ;)


Also, if you can, pls help promote the word out ;)
The more people know about Tag Tuesday, 
the more people will Tag you ;)
here is the link to this page:

A BIG thank you goes out to
Stacie at Simply Stacie & Jennifer at Review Retreat for helping promote "Tag"
If you posted about "Tag", pls send me a comment and I will post your url here ;)
and just in case you really have to have a button ;)  
my daughter is showing off her skills:







Our 1st,2nd & 3rd weeks we had 17 players,
our 4th week we had 48 players, Woo-hooo ;)





 
let's see if we can double that this week ;)

(I did hear and notice that many people are not "Tagging" back, we are going by the honor system, so please "Tag & be Tagged" lol)

17 comments:

  1. Hi there, I'm new here, just trying to work it all out. Sounds like a great idea, let me know if I'm doing it right!
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so I saw the spreadsheet but how on earth do I "tag" I know how to put my name on it, but what do I do then how do I tag others? Please help, for I am confused..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted about Tag Tuesday too"; http://www.thriftyandfrugalliving.com


    This is my first week & I am having a problem...how do you copy / open the links that people leave? I can't seem to get it to work. Thanks! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to give it a go. Are we following the blogs too or just commenting?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI,
    Here's to another Tag Your it Tuesday!
    Hope you are well
    LizAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tag you're it! Hope you had a good day, Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm new here too (thanks Stacie). I have the same questions. Do I follow the others on Google, Twitter, both or just comment?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ladies, you follow through all of some, it's your choice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I added my info but cannot click on anyone's links??? Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds fun. So , I'm going to give it a try! Tag ... you're it?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Happy Tag!!
    http://shamrockandshenanigans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I posted about Tag Tuesday on my blog!

    http://takeamomswordforit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Somehow I got my days all messed up. Lol. I'm late but TAG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Visiting here back. Been a long time, hubby just subscribed Verizon high speed internet ast Friday. Hurray! I can visit more blogs! hehehe Tag you're it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have you already setup a fan page on Facebook ,
    my website :: look up someone by phone number for free

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and even more for leaving a comment ;) Have a great month!!!